BASLER ACE 2 BASIC and ACE 2 PRO with New BASLER Beyond Features
The Basler Ace 2 series of cameras comes in two different packages. The Basler Ace 2 Basic model has all of the features of a traditional machine vision camera. The Basler Ace 2 Pro model line has all of the traditional machine vision camera features as well as the new Basler Beyond features for maximum performance.
Both models come in 2.3MP, 5MP, and 8.3MP resolutions with the options of monochrome or color and USB 3.0 or GigE interfacing. The distinction between the Basic and Pro model line-ups allow you to get exactly the performance you require while never paying for more than you need.
Basler Ace 2 Basic
Proven Basler reliability with extensive computer vision feature set for standard machine vision applications.
The highlights of the ace 2 Basic at a glance:
- Optimized hardware meets state-of-the-art CMOS sensor technology from Sony
- Powerful Computer Vision feature set
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio for standard vision applications
Basler Ace 2 Pro
All the benefits of the ace 2 Basic plus PGI feature set plus new, unique Beyond features from Basler for maximum performance.
The highlights of the ace 2 Pro at a glance:
- Compression Beyond for higher bandwidth on GigE using lossless compression
- Pixel Beyond for uncomplicated sensor redesign through individual adjustment of pixel size and sensor characteristics
- Popular PGI feature set from Basler included
- Excellent price/performance ratio for more demanding vision applications